Friday, June 15, 2007

Rob Join's the Blogging Community...

My brother-in-law Rob finally joins the blogging community. I added him to the friend's site links (which I'm sure Tammi hasn't done yet - you have to at least have 1 post per week for at least 2 years to get your link on her site! Not here on R&R!). Listen you've got to check his site out! He's got some great posts here is a taste:

What to post about?
What's on your Ipod?

This is just a taste. This guy really knows what to say when everyone is listening... Like this:

Cavs...different night same result...

This has to be my dumbest post...Welcome to net Rob

1 comment:

tammi said...

*Huff*
I take offense.

One post per week for 2 years to make a link in my blog?? I would've been happy with one post every 2 MONTHS from you guys!! Thus...your removal from my highly-coveted links listing. I have readers that I can't disappoint with dead links, people....

But there IS a probationary period. Keep up the blogging my flaky family members, and you may just find yourself once again graced with a link. :) lol