Saturday, June 09, 2007

Local Youth Pastor Gets Kicked Out of Theatre

How about that headline Justin? So, it wasn't that dramatic. Shari and I went to the theatre to go and see Oceans 13 tonight and much to our chagrin the lights went out just 6 minutes before the movie was going to start. We were sitting in the threatre being completely entertained by the guys behind us playing "flashlight tag" with there cell phones. A police officer comes in and tells us that a power transformer went out and that we probably wont get to see our movie. 5 minutes later a theatre employee comes in to tell us to leave. We can come back anytime and show them our ticket stub and get in to see another movie of our choice, but I really wanted to see Ocean's 13 tonight. What's funny is that they still have my money and that even though I haven't seen the movie, my dollars will count towards movie's totals.

Who knows maybe we'll go tomorrow night!

2 comments:

David Wolfgang said...

That is a little bit sensational... it wouldn't fly in the real world... lol.

Unknown said...

Justin you're alive! I thought you may have gotten caught in one of those wild fires!

Whew that's a relief!