Friday, June 15, 2007

Bob Barker on Letterman Last Night....

I just saw this video on Yahoo! and thought I'd pass it along. Letterman's Top Ten was the top 10 things that Bob Barker can say now that he's retiring... I'll list them here, they are funny!

10. "We get the prizes cheap because they're stolen."

9. "The actual retail price of the retirement watch CBS gave me...$17.95."

8. "Before we give them away, I personally try out every Hot Tub."

7. "Slip daddy some cash and the showcase showdown wheel lands where ever you want."

6. "Sleeping in 'till noon and playing golf all day, come on down."

5. "Howie Mandell may be a younger game show host, but at least I still have my hair."

4. "I only wish Regis were alive to see this."

3. "On my last show I'm going to tell people to go neuter themselves."

2. "I'm not only a game show host, I'm also Spider-Man."

1. "Some older people have the good sense to retire....unlike Letterman."

I laughed out loud when I saw this, thought you might as well.

No comments: