Wednesday, August 30, 2006

7 - Heroes

So, I haven't been an NBC fan since the NBA left for ABC, but for some unknown reason I happened to see a teaser for the new drama called Heroes. It seems to be an X-Men, wanna be, with people discoving that they are the next step in the evolutionary process of man. Well, even though I don't like the premise (like the X-Men) I can't wait for the show to start.

I've been wanting a drama that I could get into for such a long time...I never cought the Lost bug, not a CSI fan, or Law and Order. Nothing really catches me. I just want something more than reality TV, hopefully this is it.

The other night we had a bunch of Senior Highers over and asked them if they had a super power what would it be, most of them said something about flying.

I'm not so sure, my favoriate X-Men is Gambit (who never made the movies), his power was to be able to give things energy when he touched something it would explode, but he could control it - unlike Rogue.

What would your super power be?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I would like to be "super awake" and not have to sleep. I would get so much done....