Tuesday, August 29, 2006

5 - Rant on Comments

So living up to the name of this little space on the net I want to rant about some people who check the site, but do not leave comments on anything... I can tell where people are in the world when they get on my site...

Let's see...if I list your city or state you're going to have to comment...

Burnsville, Minnisota - Mom, I know that you are checking up on me and not leaving comments...

Linden, Michigan

Mitchell, South Dakota

Rockford, Michigan

Belmont, Michigan

So, if you'll just own up that you check the place out every once in a while then the world will be a better place...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so you caught me. I thought I should check up on you since you call so often! hint hint. Isn't it a son's duty to keep an eye on him mom??

Anonymous said...

guess we're off the hook since you didn't list Sparta

klasieprof said...

OH Man..now that is totally a HOOT!! ps..how do you check where people look at your blog...
I'll have to look at 3 cities!! LOL

Unknown said...

If you didn't know that was Mom - and Rob you did make the list (sometimes you show up as Grand Rapids, Belmont, and Rockford) it all depends on where you Internet provider connects you to the internet.

Donna I think that you are Linden, Michigan. And you can get SiteMeeter for your blog and see who is looking at your site. Just go to www.sitemeeter.com and it should direct you there.