Sunday, August 27, 2006

3 - Secret Generations

Last night Shari and I were in Target - in a hurry - and she asks me to go and find her some deorderant. Of course I found the Secret Generations line on clearence so I went right for that. I started smelling each and everyone one of them and noticed something very interesting each smelt like women in my life whose teenage years were of that decade.

50's - Grandma Wolfgang
60's - Aunt Rhonda Smith
70's - Mom
80's - Vanessa
90's - Shari
Now - Girls in the youth group

I never knew that I had such a great sense of smell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just what exactly do I smell like? If you say Teen Spirit I might be mad : )

Unknown said...

listen there is nothing wrong with smelling like your decade. Its something that defines you. You should be proud!

Vanessa said...

okay. I'm proud to smell like the 80s.

now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

klasieprof said...

DUDE...you ever look at that piece of Skin on your face?? You got a GOOD snozz!! LOL

HEre..come closer...

almost ...Yah...RIGHT THERE...SMELL THAT??? LOL...

klasieprof said...

PULL MY FINGER!!!