Wednesday, August 30, 2006

6 - My Tigers

So, I've finally decided to post about my Detroit Tigers. When we were in Europe the Tigers surged into first place. You know they haven't lost that position yet, and most of that time have held onto the best record in baseball. If your not a baseball fan let me tell you why this is so amazing...

Three years ago they had the worst record in American League history (well, they tied). They lost 119 games!

They were the laughing stock of baseball. But they've turned it around and are playing like they've always should have been here.

I love my Tigers. I really hope this isn't just a one year deal, but that its something that lasts for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hummm..... so your Tigers held first place all year for us but when it really mattered the true first place team took over.

Looking back to May when the Twins were 12 1/2 games out only a few of us diehards had faith in our Twins!

On to the playoffs!