Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heroes Season One!

Oh Man!

I really enjoyed Volume One of Heroes. It kept me in enough suspense to keep watching. I really enjoyed the premise and the originality of the series. I know it critics say that it is too much like the X-Men, but no there is something different there. There is something more. The philosophy behind it is more. I'm not sure I can put my finger on it yet, but maybe soon. Hopefully this is a show that will be around for years to come. I think they can come up with some very interesting story lines. The first season took place over a 6 week time span (it ended on November 8th, 2006). Some of the characters just met for the first time in the last episode. These people have just discovered that they are powerful, and that they can do many good things over time.

Well, I'm looking forward to Volume Two. a couple of teasers in the show were Molly saying there is someone that can see her when she thinks about him and Hiro being sent back in time to 17th century Japan. Can't wait!

Season One on DVD August 28th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it but I heard the season finale was a real dud.

Unknown said...

I thought the finale was great!