Friday, March 17, 2006

Funny Story

So, one of my leaders also works for the State and teaches sex classes for high school students. Part of her curriculum is to teach boy how to put condoms on - so they put them on bananas.

Well, I had to go some where just before our church's children's program got over when I came back a dear elderly lady was waiting for me at the door saying that a parent just called and their child forgot their homework so we needed to find it. This dear eldery lady, who I might add is celebrating her 90th birthday this summer, said that another leader had it at one point. So, I immediately thought to myself that he put it in my office. So that's where both of us headed to.

Well, on my desk there sat a banana with a condom on it. Not wanting this dear elderly lady to see it. I ran over to the desk and hid it from view. She never saw it, and I threw the condom and banana away. But the problem now is that people come and clean the church on Friday's and they are going to find a used condom in my trash can - at church!

What a day

1 comment:

klasieprof said...

There was nothing wrong with the banana...full of potassium..nutrients..Fiber!! heh heh