Tuesday, March 28, 2006

11:30 and a sick wife...

So last night I came home from work and was met by a very sick wife. I took her to the Urgent Care Center (that is right behind our house). She had an ear infection and a repritory virus.

Well, we went to Wal-Greens to get Shari's perscriptions and I gave the Pharmasist our insurance information and it wasn't going through...and it wasn't working..."This is not cool! I was getting upset and frustrated. Finally he decided to take the time to call the insurance company...we waited and we waited finally he started talking to someone and then...HE LAUGHED! I was too tired and upset to care what he was laughing about. But he was laughing..."You gave me the wrong birthday for Shari..." I never forget dates. I aced histroy...I don't forget dates... it was rather funny...but probably prophetic for the rest of our marriage.

No comments: