Monday, March 20, 2006

Cable Television

So, I have a brilliant cable provider. They are the biggest in the country! Well, when we first moved in we got a special promotional rate which ended near Christmas. Well, Comcast called at Christmas time and offered us an additional 3 months on the promo rate. So we took it. Well, its been 3 months and all of a sudden our digital cable box turned off and wasn't working. I called comcast and they thought we were having an outage. Four days later when the technician comes to the door he tells me that when the promotional date came and went they dropped me down to this $13 plan which is only supposed to be a few channels, but apparently my TV's can get about 70. So I'm paying a fraction of what I was paying before but getting everything that I had.

Oh how I love Comcast...

No comments: