Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Book of Questions Journal

So a while ago I purchased some material for the students here and one of them caught my eye. It was a questions journal. It has a new question every day, and you take some time to answer it and I thought that I would take a few minutes and answer today's on here.

Q: What is God's will for your life today?

A: God's will for my life today is to be obedient! I need to trust God in all I do! I need to obey him fully. Wednesdays are teh busiest day of my week and I need to get several things done today esspecially with the Poland Trip Sunday Morning Service this coming Sunday. But God's will for my life today is not a to-do list. I don't have to perform for God in that way. God's will for my life it to obey him! How can I obey him more today than I did yesterday?

No comments: