Sunday, April 30, 2006

"To Err is Human"?

So here is my question...If we were created perfect (Adam and Eve), is it really human to sin?

Would we be living beneath our potential as created beings because we sin, and in fact be less than ideally human? ....Less than human?

If we are human than what is God going to restore us to at the end? More than human?

I think the best look we have at our glorified bodies is right in the beginning of Genesis.

This is what happens when you work an 11 hour day doing inventory, counting pencils and notebook paper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only educated thing I can say to this post is that I COMPLETELY agree with the whole working 11 hours doing inventory.... wow, I'm so glad I don't work in retail anymore...

Unknown said...

When did you ever work retail?