Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Greetings from Georgia

Hello all,

Sorry again for the long delay of updates. Shari and I took a much needed vacation and I was happy to free myself from the internet once again. This vacation has been what we've needed, so we decided to stay an extra day! I'm pumped. I've got a lot to talk about in the coming weeks. I am really hoping to more of an active participant in Robb's Emerging Theological Mosaic discussion that was supposed to only be for the month of June. Which by the way I believe will make an excellent 5 week teaching come next Spring.

As the month of July ends I feel as though I've taken the entire month off. This of course isn't true in the slightest, but I have for the most part been away from my office, desk and chair. It has been wonderfully refreshing to me. I just stared reading a new book yesterday, one that a student recommended, The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Clayborne. It has been nothing but challenging and uncomfortable. I love it! I'm sure that I will blog more about it later.

I've also just put down Harry Potter 7, fascinating! I've come to the realization that fiction is fiction. I know that I will blog more about this at a later time. So here's to the last day of July, we will see you in August!

No comments: