Saturday, December 31, 2005

Personal Narrative Theology

Rant


So, I'm currently reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (this is the prequel to the DaVinci Code). The further into the book I read I understand that this is Dan Brown's personal theology in story form. I am really facinated by the fact that an author would be willing to think out how he thinks of God and religion and put it into a book.

So, I've personally wondered if I were to do the same thing what would my story-line be. Honestly, and I'm not a Ryerse, I think it would be about husband and wife who move away from most everything that they know and do something that they completely believe in.

Either that or something about cavemen and dinosaurs.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Since I am a ryerse, I guess I'll say that it's pretty hard to argue with a story. Especially a good one!